LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! An impressive double fronted period property, situated in central Heswall. The property is ideally situated for all local amenities, which are within walking distance. The property offers an excellent plan of accommodation, comprising, through lounge, sitting room, fitted dining kitchen, ground floor WC, four bedrooms and combined bathroom. The property has gardens to the front and rear, of a pleasing size with driveway providing off road parking, ideal for a caravan or boat and double garage.
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!
From the agents office in Heswall, turn left into Pensby Road. Take the first turn on the left into Tower Road South. The take the second right into Radnor Avenue. The property can then be located on the right hand side of the road.
To arrange a viewing please contact our sales team on 0151 348 4488.
- Double glazed front entrance door with coloured lead light panels leading into: Vestibule
- Ceiling lighting point. Smoke alarm.Lounge
- (16' 6'' x 11' 11'' (5.03m x 3.63m)) - Hardwood doors leads onto spacious through lounge, having textured and coved ceiling and two light points. Three wall light points. Modern feature gas fireplace. TV point. Timber dado rail. Double glazed square bay window to front with built in seat/storage cupboard, housing the gas and electric meters. Further double glazed window to side. Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear. Central heating radiator. Phone point. Further hardwood door leads through to:-Inner Hallway
- Having panelled ceiling and light point. Further phone point. Deep set understairs storage closet with built in shelving and cloaks hanging space.Downstairs WC
- Having panelled ceiling and light point. The suite is fully tiled with decorative dado and relief motif tile. Low level WC and wall mounted vanity wash hand basin. Opaque double glazed window to side. Exposed timber panelled door.Sitting Room
- (12' 9'' x 11' 11'' (3.88m x 3.63m)) - Exposed timber panelled door leads from inner hallway through to Sitting room, having textured and coved ceiling and timber picture rail. Double glazed square bay window to front. Central heating radiator. TV point. Feature fireplace with floor mounted gas fire. Further exposed timber panelled door leads onto entrance vestibule.Spacious Kitchen
- (12' 9'' x 11' 9'' (3.88m x 3.58m)) - Comprising a range of wall, drawer and base units with roll top work surfaces over. One and a half bowl stainless steel single drainer sink with mixer tap. Integrated Indesit oven and grill with a Lamona hob and fitted extractor hood above. Integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. UPVC windows to side and rear elevations. UPVC stable door to side elevation. Landing
- From the vestibule, enclosed staircase with timber handrail, rises to first floor, having ceiling light point. Smoke alarm.Bedroom One
- (12' 11'' x 12' 0'' (3.93m x 3.65m)) - Having ceiling light point. Double glazed window to rear with further double glazed window to side. Fitted wardrobes, drawer units and dressing table. Central heating radiator. Pedestal wash hand basin.Bedroom Two
- (12' 0'' x 10' 11'' (3.65m x 3.32m)) - Having ceiling light point. Double glazed window to front with further double glazed window to side. Central heating radiator. Built in closet housing the hot water tank and central heating boiler. Fitted wardrobes.Bedroom Three
- (11' 11'' x 8' 1'' (3.63m x 2.46m)) - Having ceiling light point. Double glazed window to front. Built in storage closet. Fitted wardrobes. Central heating radiator.Bedroom four
- (8' 10'' x 7' 11'' (2.69m x 2.41m)) - Having ceiling light point. Double glazed window to rear. Central heating radiator.Bathroom
- (8' 1'' x 5' 1'' (2.46m x 1.55m)) - Having timber panelled ceiling and two light points. The bathroom is of a good size and is fully tiled comprising, close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over and further electric shower. Opaque double glazed window to rear. Central heating radiator.Front Garden
- To the front of the property, dropped kerb leads onto driveway, providing ample off road parking and giving access to the garage. The front garden having sandstone boundary wall with wrought iron personal access gate. The front garden is laid to lawn with pathway and well stocked herbaceous borders.Garage
- Double detached garage with twin up and over doors. Personal access door to side. Power and light.Rear Garden
- To the rear of the property the garden is predominantly laid to lawn with paved patio area and raised sun terrace with ornamental wall and seating area. Outside security light. Sandstone boundary wall.Also includes
- Ground Floor
- First Floor