Abundant with period charm and the most welcoming presence, this substantial semi detached Georgian home simply oozes 'cosy and comfort' , making it the ideal purchase for those seeking the true country styled way of life. Located close to the National Trust Land at Royden Park, enjoying immediate proximity to green belt and paddock land, the accommodation offers in brief : entrance vestibule, hallway, sitting room with log burner, lounge with log burner and walk way through to family/dining room, fitted breakfast kitchen, utility room, g.f. w.c., full head height cellar, three bedrooms to the first floor, including the master with en-suite shower room, family bathroom, enclosed courtyard garden which in turn leads through to the garden area * enjoying stunning views across the neighbouring paddocks. A superb addition to the accommodation is the Home Office, situated within the courtyard area and offering the ideal 'work from home' environment. Approached via a set of electric gates to a parking area suitable for two cars, 'Little Ground' should be viewed at the very earliest as it will undoubtedly prove as a most appealing purchase choice.
Abundant with period charm and the most welcoming presence, this substantial semi detached Georgian home simply oozes 'cosy and comfort' , making it the ideal purchase for those seeking the true country styled way of life.
From West Kirby centre proceed up Grange Hill, along Column Road to the Caldy roundabout. Turn left into Montgomery Hill.
Strictly by appointment through the Agent on 0151 625 8844. For free whole of the market mortgage advice contact our sales team who can make arrangements for our financial adviser to contact you.
..live the country lifestyle to the full and enjoy all that this little gem of a home has to offer ! Abundant with period charm and appeal, the delightful rear gardens overlook pony filled paddocks and what with the neighbouring Royden Park and the local pub just a red wellie walk away, what could be more inviting...
Sonia Mumford-Roach - Area Director
- Enter the property via feature door through to entrance vestibule. Entrance Vestibule
- (5' 6'' x 5' 9'' (1.68m x 1.75m)) - With uPVC window to the front elevation overlooking neighbouring paddock land, quarry tiled flooring, double panelled radiator, step to further part glazed door through to entrance hall. Entrance Hall
- With stairs rising to the first floor accommodation. Sitting Room
- (14' 8'' x 11' 6'' (4.47m x 3.50m)) - With double glazed windows to the front and side elevation, timber laid flooring, double panelled radiator, fitted book shelving and glazed cabinet to one wall, feature stone fireplace with exposed rustic brick hearth with timber mantle shelf over and cast iron wood burning stove set onto hearth and feature recess's. Lounge
- (14' 9'' x 15' 1'' into recess (4.49m x 4.59m into recess)) - With double glazed window to the front elevation, two double panelled radiators, superb feature fireplace in sandstone with wood burning stove set onto hearth with timber mantle over, television aerial point, feature opening through to dining room, door with steps descending to full head height cellar. Family/Dining Room
- (8' 5'' x 17' 7'' (2.56m x 5.36m)) - With two sets of french opening doors to rear courtyard garden, double panelled radiator, stone laid flooring, concealed wiring suitable for wall hung television and feature deep display opening through to lounge. Kitchen
- (18' 1'' x 10' 7'' (5.51m x 3.22m)) - Comprehensively fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units in a solid Oak finish with contemporary brushed stainless steel bar handles incorporating tall housing unit suitable for American style fridge freezer, pan drawer storage, recess suitable for range style cooker with polished granite back splash and chimney style extractor hood over with feature downlighting, polished granite work tops and up stands, mid height unit incorporating microwave oven, further run of work surface incorporating under mount enamel Belfast sink unit with mixer tap over, integral dishwasher, wine cooler anUtility Room
- (5' 5'' x 11' 1'' (1.65m x 3.38m)) - With cupboards fitted and roll top work surface over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, wall mounted Baxi condensing, gas central heating boiler, velux roof line tilt opening window, inset spotlighting, extractor unit, tiled flooring, radiator and stable style door to courtyard. Further latched door through to ground floor WCGround Floor WC
- (3' 1'' x 7' 8'' (0.94m x 2.34m)) - Fitted with a suite in comprising close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled Travertine walls with complementary tiled flooring, velux roof line tilt opening window and extractor unit. Cellar
- Full head height cellar space with lighting, shelving and window. First Floor Accommodation
- Central staircase with hand rail rising to first floor main landing area. First Floor Landing
- With access to bedrooms and family bathroom. Bedroom One
- (18' 0'' x 10' 7'' (5.48m x 3.22m)) - With double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking adjoining paddock and green belt land, two single panelled radiators, port hole style glazed panel to the side elevation and vault style ceiling with inset spotlighting. Interconnecting latched door through to en suite shower room. En Suite Shower Room
- (7' 1'' into shower enclosure x 7' 0'' (2.16m into shower enclosure x 2.13m)) - Fitted with a suite in white comprising step in shower enclosure with chrome Aqualisa shower unit fitted, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over, close coupled WC, chrome ladder style towel heater, Travertine part tiled walls, complementary tiled flooring, window to side elevation, inset spotlighting and extractor unit. Bedroom Two
- (14' 9'' x 15' 0'' into recess (4.49m x 4.57m into recess)) - With two uPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations enjoying views across to neighbouring paddock land, two double panelled radiators, exposed floorboards and fitted wardrobe.Bedroom Three
- (10' 6'' x 11' 8'' (3.20m x 3.55m)) - With double glazed window to the front elevation affording views, double panelled radiator and exposed floorboards. Family Bathroom
- (8' 5'' x 8' 9'' (2.56m x 2.66m)) - Fitted with a suite in white comprising footed feature bath with telephone style mixer tap over with spray attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, high cistern WC, double step in shower enclosure with shower unit fitted by Triton, double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking adjoining paddock land, double panelled radiator, chrome ladder style towel heater, inset spotlighting and painted floorboards.Rear Garden
- To the rear there is a well enclosed courtyard garden with sandstone walls, raised flowerbeds, exterior water tap, lighting and gate giving access to the garden area* PLEASE NOTE the grassed garden area has been granted a Lawful Development Certificate on the land at the side, allowing lawful use as a domestic garden. Home Office
- (10' 6'' x 7' 9'' (3.20m x 2.36m)) - With stable style door access to office space equipped to serve as an ideal work from home environment with velux roofline tilt opening window, inset spotlighting, uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, laminate laid flooring in a wood grain effect and double panelled radiator. Property Approach
- The property is approached via an electric sliding gate to a paved driveway offering off road parking for two vehicles and sandstone boundary walls. Further pedestrian gate.Also includes