THE WEST WING OF A VICTORIAN MANSION HOUSE! Built in 1894 by William Pritchard this substantial propertry is the West Wing of a Grade II listed property which has been carefully adapted to meet the needs of a modern day family. The Towers is a most breath-taking and impressive sandstone home set well back off a popular tree-lined residential road. Exceptional local amenities are moments away including transport links in to Liverpool & Chester, well regarded schools, Heswall centre and much more. Drenched in natural light and offering space of grand proportions in brief the property benefits from a grand reception hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, garden room, utility, study and downstairs W/C. To the first floor, there is a further W/C, the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a further two double bedrooms both with an attractive green outlook. The second floor offers a spacious four-piece family bathroom, and two joining double bedrooms. The property is accessible via two separate gated driveways on either side of the property, which meet at the forecourt of the property. To the front there is ample off-road parking for multiple vehicles whilst the surrounding grounds consist of a sunken garden with feature sun dial, kitchen garden, orchard, and vegetable garden, offering green views spanning one acre of private grounds, along with the generous forecourt providing parking as well as a workshop, storage shed, and barn garage with space for two cars. Benefitting from no ongoing chain, this property is one of a kind and an early viewing is essential!
THE WEST WING OF A VICTORIAN MANSION HOUSE!
From the Chester High Road/A540, at the traffic light junction with the Hinderton Arms, proceed up Quarry Road, and the entrance to The Towers can be found on the right hand side.
To arrange a viewing please contact our sales team on 0151 348 4488.
- Via a glazed pane door leading into:Porch
- Double opening doors leading into:Reception Hallway
- (25' 1'' x 11' 10'' (7.64m x 3.60m)) - Bamboo flooring. Stairs rising to the first floor. Generous sized walk-in cloak cupboard. Radiator. Window to front elevation.Lounge
- (20' 8'' x 19' 0'' (6.29m x 5.79m)) - Original sprung oak flooring. Stone mullioned leaded light window to side elevation. Television point. Feature wood bruner with hearth, surround and mantelpiece, this wood burner feeds into the heating and water, supplementing the gas central heating. Double opening French doors leading into:Dining Room
- (23' 0'' x 14' 6'' (7.01m x 4.42m)) - Original sprung oak flooring. Radiator. Two windows to front elevation, stone mullioned leaded light window to side elevation. Television point. Fitted storage cupboards. Period feature listed stone Lutens fireplace with hearth, surround and mantelpiece. Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- (18' 8'' x 8' 9'' (5.69m x 2.66m)) - Window to front elevation. Radiator. Bamboo flooring. Comprising a modern range of Alno wall, drawer and base units with roll top work surfaces over and under-unit lighting. One and a half bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap, tiling to splashback area. Fully integrated stacked Neff Oven, grill and microwave. Five ring gas hob with fitted extractor hood above and stainless steel splashback. Integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine. Partially tiled walls. Garden Room
- Of sandstone construction. Windows to front elevation. Double opening French doors leading out to the front garden. Tiled flooring. Two radiators. Electric fireplace. Two roof windows. Wall lighting points. Downstairs WC
- (5' 9'' x 2' 11'' (1.75m x 0.89m)) - Tiled flooring. Frosted pane window to side elevation. Comprising a low level WC and a wall-mounted wash hand basin with tiling to splashback area.Utility Room
- (10' 0'' x 9' 3'' (3.05m x 2.82m)) - Window to front elevation. Comprising a range of wall, base and drawer units with roll top work surfaces over. Single drainer sink with mixer tap. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer, fridge and further kitchen appliances.Study
- (14' 3'' x 10' 0'' (4.34m x 3.05m)) - Laminate flooring with underfloor heating. Window to side elevation. Velux window. Window to side elevation looking into Garden Room.Landing
- Stairs rising to the first floor. Radiator. Walk-in storage and airing cupboard. Windows to front elevation. Stairs rising to the second floor. Further WC
- Laminate flooring. Partial wall wood panelling. Window to side elevation. Benefitting from low level WC and a pedestal wash hand basin.Bedroom Four
- (17' 10'' x 15' 10'' (5.43m x 4.82m)) - Radiator. Full-height leaded light bay window to side elevation, opening out ontoBedroom Five
- (11' 3'' x 9' 6'' (3.43m x 2.89m)) - Radiator. Window to side elevation. Master Bedroom
- (23' 0'' x 16' 0'' (7.01m x 4.87m)) - Radiator. Stone mullioned leaded light window to side elevation, window to front elevation. Benefiting from a range of fitted bedroom furniture to include bedside tables and wardrobes.En-Suite
- (9' 0'' x 5' 10'' (2.74m x 1.78m)) - Comprising a modern three-piece bathroom suite to include low level WC, vanity wash hand basin with storage cupboards below and a tiled bath with mains shower over and additional shower attachment. Partially tiled walls, tiled flooring. Chrome heated ladder-style towel rail. Recessed spotlightingGallery Landing
- Stairs rising to the second floor. Radiator. Storage space. Frosted pane velux window. Family Bathroom
- (10' 2'' x 8' 1'' (3.10m x 2.46m)) - Comprising a four-piece bathroom suite to include low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled corner bath and a generous sized tiled shower cubicle with electric shower over. Two frosted pane windows to side elevation. Two radiators. Recessed spotlighting. Partially tiled walls. Feature period open fireplace with mantelpiece.Bedroom Two
- (18' 0'' x 16' 1'' (5.48m x 4.90m)) - Radiator. Window to side elevation. Feature period open fireplace with surround and mantelpiece. Integrated wardrobes with storage space.Bedroom Three
- (16' 1'' x 13' 0'' (4.90m x 3.96m)) - Two windows to side elevation. Two radiator. Generous eaves storage. Feature period open fireplace with mantelpiece.Grounds
- The property is accessed via electric gates, leading on to a sweeping gravel in/out driveway leading round the side of the property to the entrance door. Block paving providing ample off-road parking for multiple vehicles. Boasting beautifully established, private gardens which are mainly laid to lawn including yew hedged kitchen garden sunken garden, tree house, summer house, workshop, storage sheds, pavilion, and a double barn garage. All of the gardens boasting a fine array of mature shrubs and trees for colour throughout all seasons. Cellar
- Full height cellar accessible from outside the lounge.Also includes
- Ground Floor
- First Floor
- Second Floor