Welcoming, bright and appealing throughout, this deceptively spacious period home simply must be viewed to truly appreciate all that features within. Located within close proximity and enjoying views across to the promenade at Hoylake, the current owners have taken considerable care in both maintaining and presenting the property to a high standard throughout, with accommodation comprising in brief of entrance hall, lounge with contemporary styled fireplace, second reception room with french doors to garden, fitted kitchen complete with integral appliances, three well proportioned bedrooms and refurbished bathroom with separate w.c. To the rear there is a well enclosed landscaped garden, enjoying a superb aspect throughout the day, complete with useful brick built store. The delightful town garden frontage takes in the waterside views, making this just the ideal seaside home.
From the Agents office head west on The Crescent toward Banks Road. Turn right onto Dee Lane, turn left onto Grange Road continue to follow the road. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Market Street . Turn left onto Trinity Road and turn left onto Marmion Road.
Strictly by appointment through the Agent on 0151 625 8844. For free whole of the market mortgage advice contact our sales team who can make arrangements for our financial adviser to contact you.
- Enter the property via a set of double opening uPVC double glazed doors to porch with shelving and light to panelled entrance door with inset obscured glazed panelling through to hallway. Hallway
- (15' 1'' x 6' 3'' (4.59m x 1.90m)) - With coved ceiling, double panelled radiator, picture rail, turned staircase rising to the first floor accommodation with deep under stair store cupboard, further shoe cupboard and cupboard housing utility meters. Dining Room
- (11' 7'' x 12' 5'' into recess (3.53m x 3.78m into recess)) - With coved ceiling, picture rail, a set of uPVC double glazed french doors to garden, exposed floorboards and feature fireplace with recess and cast iron mantel over and double panelled radiator.Kitchen
- (8' 5'' x 8' 3'' (2.56m x 2.51m)) - Comprehensively fitted with a contemporary style range of wall, base and drawer units in a white high gloss finish with complementary work surface and up stands over and tiled splash back incorporating brushed stainless steel unit with drainer to side, integral dishwasher, integral fridge freezer, tall housing unit incorporating microwave oven and space for slot in style cooker with brushed stainless steel back splash and chimney style extractor hood over, uPVC double glazed door giving access to garden with window to side, tiled flooring with under floor heating fitted. Lounge
- (13' 6'' into bay window x 14' 7'' into recess (4.11m into bay window x 4.44m into recess)) - With coved ceiling, picture rail, uPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation, exposed floorboards (currently carpeted), double panelled radiator, chimney breast with raised inset contemporary style flicker flame fire with pebble effect with twin original lead light fronted cabinets with shelving to recess's and television aerial point. First Floor Accommodation
- From hallway, turned staircase rising to main landing area with loft access, coved ceiling and picture rail. Bedroom One
- (11' 8'' x 12' 4'' into recess (3.55m x 3.76m into recess)) - With coved ceiling, picture rail, exposed floorboards (currently carpeted), uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation affording views across to Hoylake foreshore and beyond with radiator beneath, feature central original cast iron fireplace with open grate, decorative tiled reveals and mantel over and recess's fitted with mirror fronted double wardrobes offering comprehensive hanging rail and storage space. Bedroom Two
- (11' 7'' x 12' 6'' into recess (3.53m x 3.81m into recess)) - With coved ceiling, picture rail, uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation with double panelled radiator beneath, exposed floorboards (currently carpeted), feature fireplace with grate and cast iron mantel (currently boarded). Bedroom Three
- (7' 8'' x 8' 6'' (2.34m x 2.59m)) - With picture rail, uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation affording waterfront views and double panelled radiator beneath. Bathroom
- (8' 3'' x 5' 2'' (2.51m x 1.57m)) - Fitted in a contemporary styled suite in white comprising double ended bath with central mixer tap over with spray attachment, wall mounted chrome shower unit and glass shower screen, complementary wash hand basin set into cabinet with mono bloc mixer tap over, chrome ladder style towel heater, uPVC obscured double glazed window to the rear elevation, painted floorboards and part tiled walls in mosaic detail. Separate WC
- (5' 4'' x 2' 6'' (1.62m x 0.76m)) - Fitted with a contemporary styled close coupled WC, tiled flooring, radiator and uPVC double glazed obscured window to the rear elevation. Property Approach
- The property is approached via a town garden frontage with brick and fenced boundaries, low maintenance frontage and path to front door. Rear Garden
- The rear of the property benefits from a delightful enclosed garden with brick wall boundary and gate giving access to rear, sleeper retained lawn and retained borders, paved patio area, stepping stones to rear access, brick built garden store and outside water tap. There is also access to the rear of the property via Sea View where further on road parking can be found.Also includes